Painkiller: Hell & Damnation is a First-Person, Action, and Shooter game published by Nordic Games, Intergrow released in 2012.
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation includes the following styles of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
How to Port Forward Painkiller: Hell & Damnation
When you are playing Painkiller: Hell & Damnation you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Painkiller: Hell & Damnation Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Painkiller: Hell & Damnation are as follows:
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - PC
- TCP: 7777-7778, 8777, 8888, 9777, 13000, 14001, 27015, 41765-41766
- UDP: 7777-7778, 8777, 8888, 9777, 13000, 14001, 27015, 41765-41766
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Painkiller: Hell & Damnation that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - PC
- Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - Playstation 3
- Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - Xbox 360
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.