Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake offers the following styles of play.
- Arcade games are short games that are made to be played for a short amount of time. Original arcade games were coin operated, but many arcade style games are PC and console.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
How to Port Forward Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake
When you are playing Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake are as follows:
Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake that will show you the ports.
- Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake - Switch
- Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake - Steam
- Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake - Playstation 4
- Panzer Dragoon II Zwei: Remake - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.