Here is a list of the ports that need to be forwarded for Paradox IP150:
Paradox IP150 - PC
- TCP: 80, 10000
- UDP: 80, 10000
Set Up a Port Forward for Paradox IP150
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use Paradox IP150. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Paradox IP150.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your device's internal IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Forward Ports for Paradox IP150
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type the IP address of your device into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Paradox IP150 in the correct boxes in your router.
Some routers need to be rebooted in order for the changes to be saved.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Paradox IP150:
List of Routers - Customized for Paradox IP150
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for Paradox IP150.