Which Ports Does Paragon Require
The incoming connection ports for Paragon are as follows:
Paragon - PC
- TCP: 5222
- UDP: 5222
Paragon - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5222
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 5222
We have guides that are custom tailored for Paragon that will show you the connection ports.
Paragon offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- A real time strategy game tends to involve things like resource farming and management, as well as troop creation and construction of buildings. Warcraft and Starcraft are some of the most well known RTS style games.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
- The main viewpoint in a third person is over the shoulder of the character that you are playing. Games like Tomb Raider are considered a 3rd person platformer while Gears of War is a great example of a 3rd person shooter. Some games allow you to switch between 3rd and 1st person like Skyrim.
Port Forward Paragon
When you are playing Paragon you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.