The ports that need to be forwarded for Path of Titans Server are listed here:
Path of Titans Server - PC
- TCP: 7777-7781
- UDP: 7777-7781
Set Up a Port Forward for Path of Titans Server
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use Path of Titans Server. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to Path of Titans Server.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- Your computer's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
Setting Up a Port Forward for Path of Titans Server
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The way to forward a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Type your computer's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Path of Titans Server in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Path of Titans Server:
List of Routers - Customized for Path of Titans Server
That's all it takes to forward your ports for Path of Titans Server.