Ports Required for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
The required incoming ports for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax are as follows:
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax that will show you the network ports.
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Xbox 360
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Playstation 3
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Steam
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - Switch
When you play Persona 4 Arena Ultimax you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Fighting games are usually from a side view with 3D style graphics. They are typically done in rounds where one player attempts to knock the other player down. Some popular examples are Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and Dead or Alive.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
Forward Ports for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
When you are playing Persona 4 Arena Ultimax you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.