Pile Up! Box by Box is an Adventure, Puzzle, and Platformer game published by HandyGames released in 2021.
Ports To Forward for Pile Up! Box by Box
The incoming ports for Pile Up! Box by Box are as follows:
Pile Up! Box by Box - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Pile Up! Box by Box - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Pile Up! Box by Box yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Pile Up! Box by Box - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Pile Up! Box by Box - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Pile Up! Box by Box - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Pile Up! Box by Box that will show you the necessary ports.
- Pile Up! Box by Box - Steam
- Pile Up! Box by Box - Playstation 4
- Pile Up! Box by Box - Switch
- Pile Up! Box by Box - Xbox One
Pile Up! Box by Box has the following styles of play.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Pile Up! Box by Box
When you are playing Pile Up! Box by Box you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.