Forward Ports on Your Router for Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville includes the following styles of gameplay.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
How to Port Forward Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
When you are playing Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville are as follows:
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - PC
- TCP: 8080
- UDP: 3659
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3659
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,3659,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville simply follow one of these links:
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - PC
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Playstation 4
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.