Forward Ports on Your Router for Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville has the following genres of gameplay.
- In a third person game you typically run around looking over the shoulder of the main character. They are frequently shooters like Gears of War or platformers like Tomb Raider or Assassins Creed.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Port Forward Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
When you are playing Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville
The required incoming ports for Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville are as follows:
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - PC
- TCP: 8080
- UDP: 3659
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3659
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,3659,4500
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Steam
- TCP: 8080,27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 3659,4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - PC
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Playstation 4
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Xbox One
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville - Steam
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.