Praetorians HD Remaster is Kalypso Media's Real-Time and Strategy game with a release date in 2020.
Ports Required for Praetorians HD Remaster
The required incoming ports for Praetorians HD Remaster are as follows:
Praetorians HD Remaster - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Praetorians HD Remaster - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Praetorians HD Remaster yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Praetorians HD Remaster - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Praetorians HD Remaster - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Praetorians HD Remaster that will show you the necessary ports.
- Praetorians HD Remaster - Steam
- Praetorians HD Remaster - Playstation 4
- Praetorians HD Remaster - Xbox One
Praetorians HD Remaster has the following genres of gameplay.
- A real time strategy game tends to involve things like resource farming and management, as well as troop creation and construction of buildings. Warcraft and Starcraft are some of the most well known RTS style games.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
How to Port Forward Praetorians HD Remaster
When you are playing Praetorians HD Remaster you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.