The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for a QSee QT4 QT52X DVRs DVR are:
QSee QT4 QT52X DVRs - PC
- TCP: 80, 6036
Setting Up a Port Forward for a QSee QT4 QT52X DVRs DVR
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use a QSee QT4 QT52X DVRs DVR. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to a QSee QT4 QT52X DVRs DVR.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The IP address of your DVR.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Forward Ports for a QSee QT4 QT52X DVRs DVR
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put your DVR's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for a QSee QT4 QT52X DVRs DVR in the correct boxes in your router.
Some routers need to be rebooted in order for the changes to be saved.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a QSee QT4 QT52X DVRs DVR:
List of Routers - Customized for QSee QT4 QT52X DVRs
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for a QSee QT4 QT52X DVRs DVR.