Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown includes the following genres of gameplay.
How to Port Forward Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown
When you are playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown Require
The network ports for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown are as follows:
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown - Default
- TCP: 2346-2348, 6668, 40000-42999
- UDP: 2346-2348, 44000, 45000
We have guides that are custom tailored for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown that will show you the connection ports.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.