How to Port Forward REKT! High Octane Stunts in Your Router
REKT! High Octane Stunts offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Driving/racing games put you in the cockpit of a vehicle. The view can be either from inside the cockpit or from a chase camera. Examples include Mario Kart, Dirt, and Forza.
Forward Ports for REKT! High Octane Stunts
When you are playing REKT! High Octane Stunts you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does REKT! High Octane Stunts Require
The network ports for REKT! High Octane Stunts are as follows:
REKT! High Octane Stunts - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
REKT! High Octane Stunts - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for REKT! High Octane Stunts yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
REKT! High Octane Stunts - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
REKT! High Octane Stunts - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and REKT! High Octane Stunts simply follow one of these links:
- REKT! High Octane Stunts - Steam
- REKT! High Octane Stunts - Switch
- REKT! High Octane Stunts - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.