When you play Rest in Jelly you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
How to Port Forward Rest in Jelly
When you are playing Rest in Jelly you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Rest in Jelly
The exact ports for Rest in Jelly are as follows:
Rest in Jelly - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Rest in Jelly simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.