Forwarding Ports for Retro City Rampage on Your Router.
Retro City Rampage has the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward Retro City Rampage
When you are playing Retro City Rampage you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Retro City Rampage Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Retro City Rampage are as follows:
Retro City Rampage - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Retro City Rampage yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Retro City Rampage - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Retro City Rampage - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Retro City Rampage - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Retro City Rampage - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Retro City Rampage - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Retro City Rampage simply follow one of these links:
- Retro City Rampage - Playstation 3
- Retro City Rampage - Playstation 4
- Retro City Rampage - Steam
- Retro City Rampage - Wii
- Retro City Rampage - Xbox 360
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.