Open Ports on Your Router for Return of the Obra Dinn
Return of the Obra Dinn has the following styles of play.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Forward Ports for Return of the Obra Dinn
When you are playing Return of the Obra Dinn you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Return of the Obra Dinn
The required incoming ports for Return of the Obra Dinn are as follows:
Return of the Obra Dinn - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Return of the Obra Dinn yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Return of the Obra Dinn - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Return of the Obra Dinn - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Return of the Obra Dinn - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Return of the Obra Dinn - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Return of the Obra Dinn simply follow one of these links:
- Return of the Obra Dinn - Steam
- Return of the Obra Dinn - Playstation 4
- Return of the Obra Dinn - Switch
- Return of the Obra Dinn - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.