Opening Ports for Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder using Your Router
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
How to Port Forward Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder
When you are playing Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder
The incoming ports for Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder are as follows:
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder that will show you the specific ports.
- Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder - Playstation 4
- Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder - Steam
- Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder - Switch
- Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder - Xbox One
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.