Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
Forward Ports for Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
When you are playing Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
The exact ports for Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break are as follows:
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break - Playstation 4
- Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break - Steam
- Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break - Switch
- Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.