Rocket Arena is a Third-Person, Action, Tactical, and Shooter game published by Electronic Arts released in 2020.
Rocket Arena includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
How to Port Forward Rocket Arena
When you are playing Rocket Arena you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Rocket Arena Require
The specific ports for Rocket Arena are as follows:
Rocket Arena - PC
- TCP: 7777-7780, 3075
- UDP: 8080
Rocket Arena - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3075, 3478-3480, 7777-7780
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 8080
Rocket Arena - Steam
- TCP: 3075, 7777-7780, 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 8080, 27000-27031, 27036
Rocket Arena - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074-3075, 7777-7780
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 8080
We have guides that are custom tailored for Rocket Arena that will show you the required ports that need to be forwarded.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.