Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
Forward Ports for Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII
When you are playing Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII
The network ports for Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII are as follows:
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - Playstation 3
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - Playstation 4
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - Steam
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - Switch
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.