This is a complete list of user names and passwords for Gnet routers.
How To Login to a Gnet Router
Most routers have a web interface. This means that in order to login to them you start with your web browser.
In general you login to a Gnet router in three steps:
- Find Your Gnet Router IP Address
- Enter Your Gnet Router IP Address Into your web browser's Address Bar
- Enter your Gnet Router username and password when prompted
The list of user names and passwords is below.
If none of the passwords below work for you then you have 2 options:
- Either try to recover your router's password with Network Utilities Find Password
- Or Reset your Gnet router
Please only reset your router as a last resort.
Gnet Router Password List
Here is a list of all known Gnet passwords and the router they were discovered on.
Be sure to try them all!