This is a complete list of user names and passwords for Homeline routers.
How To Login to a Homeline Router
Most routers have a web interface. This means that in order to login to them you start with your web browser.
In general you login to a Homeline router in three steps:
- Find Your Homeline Router IP Address
- Enter Your Homeline Router IP Address Into your web browser's Address Bar
- Enter your Homeline Router username and password when prompted
The list of user names and passwords is below.
If none of the passwords below work for you then you have 2 options:
- Either try to recover your router's password with Network Utilities Find Password
- Or Reset your Homeline router
Please only reset your router as a last resort.
Homeline Router Password List
Here is a list of all known Homeline passwords and the router they were discovered on.
Be sure to try them all!
|HLA-BR1000||user||blank or none|
|HLA-WR3000||user||blank or none|