This is a complete list of user names and passwords for Homeline routers.
How To Login to a Homeline Router
Most routers have a web interface. This means that in order to login to them you start with your web browser.
In general you login to a Homeline router in three steps:
- Find Your Homeline Router IP Address
- Enter Your Homeline Router IP Address Into your web browser's Address Bar
- Enter your Homeline Router username and password when prompted
The list of user names and passwords is below.
How to Reset Your Homeline Router Password To Default Settings
If none of the passwords below work for you then you have 2 options:
- Either try to recover your router's password with Network Utilities Find Password
- Or Reset your Homeline router
Please only reset your router as a last resort.
Homeline Router Password List
Here is a list of all known Homeline passwords and the router they were discovered on.
Be sure to try them all!
|HLA-BR1000||user||blank or none|
|HLA-WR3000||user||blank or none|