Ports To Forward for Rune Factory 4 Special
The exact ports for Rune Factory 4 Special are as follows:
Rune Factory 4 Special - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Rune Factory 4 Special - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Rune Factory 4 Special - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Rune Factory 4 Special - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Rune Factory 4 Special that will show you the specific ports.
- Rune Factory 4 Special - Steam
- Rune Factory 4 Special - Playstation 4
- Rune Factory 4 Special - Switch
- Rune Factory 4 Special - Xbox One
Rune Factory 4 Special includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
Forward Ports for Rune Factory 4 Special
When you are playing Rune Factory 4 Special you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.