RWBY: Grimm Eclipse includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
How to Port Forward RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
When you are playing RWBY: Grimm Eclipse you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
The connection ports for RWBY: Grimm Eclipse are as follows:
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse - Steam
- TCP: 4533, 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 5058, 27000-27031, 27036
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and RWBY: Grimm Eclipse simply follow one of these links:
- RWBY: Grimm Eclipse - Steam
- RWBY: Grimm Eclipse - Xbox One
- RWBY: Grimm Eclipse - Playstation 4
- RWBY: Grimm Eclipse - Switch
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.