The ports that need to be forwarded for Salus Controls RT310i are listed here:
Salus Controls RT310i - Appliance
- TCP: 80
- UDP: 80, 2155, 2165, 3155
Set Up a Port Forward for Salus Controls RT310i
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use Salus Controls RT310i. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to Salus Controls RT310i.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of your device.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. The software is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and it is completely free to use.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for Salus Controls RT310i
We have Network Utilities software that can forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The way to forward a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Type your device's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Salus Controls RT310i in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Salus Controls RT310i:
List of Routers - Customized for Salus Controls RT310i
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for Salus Controls RT310i.