How to Open a Port in Your Router for Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time
Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Forward Ports for Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time
When you are playing Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time are as follows:
Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time simply follow one of these links:
- Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time - Playstation 4
- Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time - Steam
- Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time - Switch
- Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.