Create a Port Forward for Samurai Shodown (2019) in your Router
Samurai Shodown (2019) offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
Forward Ports for Samurai Shodown (2019)
When you are playing Samurai Shodown (2019) you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Samurai Shodown (2019)
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Samurai Shodown (2019) are as follows:
Samurai Shodown (2019) - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Samurai Shodown (2019) - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Samurai Shodown (2019) - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Samurai Shodown (2019) - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Samurai Shodown (2019) yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Samurai Shodown (2019) that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Samurai Shodown (2019) - Playstation 4
- Samurai Shodown (2019) - Switch
- Samurai Shodown (2019) - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.