Create a Port Forward for Samurai Shodown (2019) in your Router
Samurai Shodown (2019) offers the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
How to Port Forward Samurai Shodown (2019)
When you are playing Samurai Shodown (2019) you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Samurai Shodown (2019) Require
The incoming connection ports for Samurai Shodown (2019) are as follows:
Samurai Shodown (2019) - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Samurai Shodown (2019) - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Samurai Shodown (2019) - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Samurai Shodown (2019) - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Samurai Shodown (2019) that will show you the connection ports.
- Samurai Shodown (2019) - Playstation 4
- Samurai Shodown (2019) - Steam
- Samurai Shodown (2019) - Switch
- Samurai Shodown (2019) - Xbox One
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.