The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Satisfactory Server are:
Satisfactory Server - PC
- UDP: 7777, 15000, 15777
Forwarding Ports for Satisfactory Server
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use Satisfactory Server. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to Satisfactory Server.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your computer's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for Satisfactory Server
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- It is now time to type the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Satisfactory Server in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Satisfactory Server:
List of Routers - Customized for Satisfactory Server
That's all it takes to forward your ports for Satisfactory Server.