Opening Ports for ScourgeBringer using Your Router
ScourgeBringer includes the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
How to Port Forward ScourgeBringer
When you are playing ScourgeBringer you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for ScourgeBringer
The required ports that need to be forwarded for ScourgeBringer are as follows:
ScourgeBringer - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for ScourgeBringer yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
ScourgeBringer - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
ScourgeBringer - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
ScourgeBringer - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for ScourgeBringer that will show you the specific ports.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.