How to Open a Port in Your Router for SD Gundam: G Generation - Cross Rays
SD Gundam: G Generation - Cross Rays has the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
How to Port Forward SD Gundam: G Generation - Cross Rays
When you are playing SD Gundam: G Generation - Cross Rays you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for SD Gundam: G Generation - Cross Rays
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for SD Gundam: G Generation - Cross Rays are as follows:
SD Gundam: G Generation - Cross Rays - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
SD Gundam: G Generation - Cross Rays - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
SD Gundam: G Generation - Cross Rays - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for SD Gundam: G Generation - Cross Rays that will show you the incoming ports.
- SD Gundam: G Generation - Cross Rays - Playstation 4
- SD Gundam: G Generation - Cross Rays - Steam
- SD Gundam: G Generation - Cross Rays - Switch
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.