Which Ports Does Shadow Corridor Require
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Shadow Corridor are as follows:
Shadow Corridor - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Shadow Corridor - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Shadow Corridor - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Shadow Corridor that will show you the incoming connection ports.
Shadow Corridor has the following styles of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward Shadow Corridor
When you are playing Shadow Corridor you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.