Ports To Forward for Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew
The specific ports for Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew are as follows:
Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew that will show you the incoming ports.
When you play Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew you will encounter the following styles of play.
- A real time strategy game tends to involve things like resource farming and management, as well as troop creation and construction of buildings. Warcraft and Starcraft are some of the most well known RTS style games.
- In a tactical style of game players focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They usually focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a stealth style game you use disguises, hiding, shadows, and muffled clothing to overcome enemy opponents. Frequently in a stealth style of game you get the choice of taking the direct approach or the quiet approach of attacking the enemy. Many stealth games are also strategy games.
- While playing a strategy game the player is focused on long term planning. They can be either real-time which involves a free running clock or turn-based where each player gets to take their turn in sequence. They frequently include exploration and resource management.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Forward Ports for Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew
When you are playing Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.