Shining Resonance Refrain includes the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Port Forward Shining Resonance Refrain
When you are playing Shining Resonance Refrain you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Shining Resonance Refrain
The ports for Shining Resonance Refrain are as follows:
Shining Resonance Refrain - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Shining Resonance Refrain - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Shining Resonance Refrain - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Shining Resonance Refrain - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Shining Resonance Refrain simply follow one of these links:
- Shining Resonance Refrain - Playstation 4
- Shining Resonance Refrain - PC
- Shining Resonance Refrain - Switch
- Shining Resonance Refrain - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.