Port Forwarding on Your Router for Skullgirls: Encore
Skullgirls: Encore has the following genres of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
Forward Ports for Skullgirls: Encore
When you are playing Skullgirls: Encore you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Skullgirls: Encore
The exact ports for Skullgirls: Encore are as follows:
Skullgirls: Encore - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Skullgirls: Encore - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Skullgirls: Encore - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Skullgirls: Encore - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Skullgirls: Encore - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Skullgirls: Encore - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Skullgirls: Encore that will show you the ports.
- Skullgirls: Encore - Playstation 3
- Skullgirls: Encore - Playstation 4
- Skullgirls: Encore - Xbox 360
- Skullgirls: Encore - Xbox One
- Skullgirls: Encore - Steam
- Skullgirls: Encore - Switch
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.