The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Smarthome 75790WH are:
Smarthome 75790WH - PC
- TCP: 80
Forwarding Ports for Smarthome 75790WH
When you use Smarthome 75790WH you might need to forward some ports in your router. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to Smarthome 75790WH.
Routers generally do not allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your device's internal IP address.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
Setting Up a Port Forward for Smarthome 75790WH
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The way to forward a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Type your device's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Smarthome 75790WH in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Smarthome 75790WH:
List of Routers - Customized for Smarthome 75790WH
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for Smarthome 75790WH.