Snakeball is an Action game published by Gamoola Soft released in 2007.
Snakeball is an action style game, which means that it is fast paced and designed to test your twitch style reflexes. Most action style games require you to accomplish actions like jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and sometime shooting. Action style games focus on keeping you in the center of the action at all times. Plan to have your reflexes ready while playing Snakeball.
How to Port Forward Snakeball
When you are playing Snakeball you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to navigate to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Snakeball
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for Snakeball are as follows:
Snakeball - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Snakeball simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.