How To Open Ports in Your Router for Snooker Nation Championship
Snooker Nation Championship offers the following styles of play.
- Sports games can be either realistic or satirical, and can be either competitive or simply entertaining. Most sports games involve both physics and tactics and take place in some sort of arena.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
Port Forward Snooker Nation Championship
When you are playing Snooker Nation Championship you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Snooker Nation Championship
The network ports for Snooker Nation Championship are as follows:
Snooker Nation Championship - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Snooker Nation Championship - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Snooker Nation Championship - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
We have guides that are custom tailored for Snooker Nation Championship that will show you the exact ports.
- Snooker Nation Championship - Steam
- Snooker Nation Championship - Xbox One
- Snooker Nation Championship - Playstation 4
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.