How to Port Forward Splinter Cell - Conviction
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction offers the following styles of gameplay.
- An MMO game is a Massively Multiplayer Online game where 1000's of players play in the same game world at the same time. They are frequently fantasy based like World of Warcraft, but they can also be sci-fi like Star Citizen. MMO's have a strong focus on character development and loot collection.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Port Forward Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
When you are playing Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction are as follows:
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction - PC
- TCP: 3081,3105,13000,13005,13200,14000-14001,14008,22350-22380
- UDP: 9100,9103,10196
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction simply follow one of these links:
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.