The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Stadia are:
Stadia - Default
- TCP: 44700-44899
- UDP: 44700-44899
Setting Up a Port Forward for Stadia
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use Stadia. By forwarding ports you allow connection requests coming from the internet to be directed to Stadia.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- Your computer's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
How To Forward Ports for Stadia
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Type the IP address of your computer into the correct box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for Stadia in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Stadia:
List of Routers - Customized for Stadia
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for Stadia.