When you play Star Trek: Bridge Crew you will experience the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward Star Trek: Bridge Crew
When you are playing Star Trek: Bridge Crew you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Star Trek: Bridge Crew
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Star Trek: Bridge Crew are as follows:
Star Trek: Bridge Crew - Playstation 4
- TCP: 80, 443, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3478-3479
Star Trek: Bridge Crew - PC
- TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008
- UDP: 5055-5056, 5058
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Star Trek: Bridge Crew simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.