Forwarding Ports for Steven Universe: Save the Light on Your Router.
Steven Universe: Save the Light has the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Port Forward Steven Universe: Save the Light
When you are playing Steven Universe: Save the Light you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Steven Universe: Save the Light
The connection ports for Steven Universe: Save the Light are as follows:
Steven Universe: Save the Light - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Steven Universe: Save the Light - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Steven Universe: Save the Light - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Steven Universe: Save the Light - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Steven Universe: Save the Light simply follow one of these links:
- Steven Universe: Save the Light - Playstation 4
- Steven Universe: Save the Light - Steam
- Steven Universe: Save the Light - Switch
- Steven Universe: Save the Light - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.