How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Straimium Immortaly
Straimium Immortaly includes the following styles of play.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Shoot 'em up games are games where the player character engages in a lone assault, often in a spacecraft or aircraft, shooting large numbers of enemies while dodging their attacks. They are frequently top down but there also side scrolling styles out there. All shoot 'em up games require very fast reflexes.
Port Forward Straimium Immortaly
When you are playing Straimium Immortaly you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the easiest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Straimium Immortaly
The ports that need to be forwarded for Straimium Immortaly are as follows:
Straimium Immortaly - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Straimium Immortaly - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Straimium Immortaly - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Straimium Immortaly - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Straimium Immortaly simply follow one of these links:
- Straimium Immortaly - Steam
- Straimium Immortaly - Playstation 4
- Straimium Immortaly - Switch
- Straimium Immortaly - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.