Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Strikey Sisters
Strikey Sisters includes the following styles of play.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
Forward Ports for Strikey Sisters
When you are playing Strikey Sisters you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Strikey Sisters Require
The incoming ports for Strikey Sisters are as follows:
Strikey Sisters - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Strikey Sisters - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Strikey Sisters yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Strikey Sisters - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Strikey Sisters that will show you the specific ports.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.