Forwarding Ports for Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD on Your Router.
When you play Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- In a party game multiple players can compete in a simple but fun game that is easy to learn and easy to control. They are intended for party type situations where not all players will be proficient gamers. Most party games contain a collection of mini games that are loosely organized. They rarely involve any sort of leveling or role playing and can be very similar to arcade style games.
How to Port Forward Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD
When you are playing Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD are as follows:
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD - Playstation 4
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD - Steam
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD - Switch
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.