Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet has the following styles of gameplay.
- Third person games have the game camera behind the players shoulder. You generally see the main characters back, shoulders, and head. Popular games that are in the 3rd person are Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed, and Gears of War.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
Port Forward Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
When you are playing Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
The specific incoming ports for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet are as follows:
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet simply follow one of these links:
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Steam
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Playstation 4
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Xbox One
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Switch
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.