How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Swords of Gargantua
Swords of Gargantua offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Most VR games use a VR headset and hand held input devices.
How to Port Forward Swords of Gargantua
When you are playing Swords of Gargantua you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Swords of Gargantua Require
The incoming connection ports for Swords of Gargantua are as follows:
Swords of Gargantua - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Swords of Gargantua - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Swords of Gargantua yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Swords of Gargantua - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Swords of Gargantua simply follow one of these links:
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.