Forward Ports on Your Router for Tesla vs Lovecraft
Tesla vs Lovecraft has the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Forward Ports for Tesla vs Lovecraft
When you are playing Tesla vs Lovecraft you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Tesla vs Lovecraft Require
The incoming connection ports for Tesla vs Lovecraft are as follows:
Tesla vs Lovecraft - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Tesla vs Lovecraft - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Tesla vs Lovecraft - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Tesla vs Lovecraft - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Tesla vs Lovecraft that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Tesla vs Lovecraft - Playstation 4
- Tesla vs Lovecraft - Steam
- Tesla vs Lovecraft - Switch
- Tesla vs Lovecraft - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.