The Inner World: The Puzzle is a 2D, Adventure, and Puzzle game published by Headup Games released in 2015.
The Inner World: The Puzzle includes the following styles of play.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. They are sometimes timed and sometimes do not have a time limit. Some puzzle games have a level progression built in to them and others are more in the arcade style.
How to Port Forward The Inner World: The Puzzle
As far as we know The Inner World: The Puzzle is a single player game, which means that there should not be any need to forward ports for it. Generally speaking only multiplayer games need a port forwarded. On occasion it is possible that a single player game might need a port forwarded for things like: downloading new content, updates, and license activation. You can run our Port Finder application to see if The Inner World: The Puzzle is opening up any ports to know for sure. When you are done running Port Finder it will show you the necessary ports.
- Download our free software Port Forward Network Utilities and install it.
- After you launch Network Utilities click the Port Finder button.
- Be sure to follow the instructions closely because finding game ports can be challenging.
- The Port Finder will upload port information to us and we'll add it to the site after looking at it.
How Port Finder Works
This is a brief rundown of all the things that Port Finder will do:
- Examine the required incoming ports that The Inner World: The Puzzle has open. These are the required incoming ports for The Inner World: The Puzzle.
- Wait for you to attempt to do something multiplayer, which might open up additional ports.
- Package up the incoming ports in a neat little package and send it to our server for sharing.
As users submit port data to our servers we will combine it into a list that we publish. Then we will use this list to help other people know what to forward.
We will list any new ports found for The Inner World: The Puzzle on this page as soon as we know them.