Opening Ports for The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game using Your Router
When you play The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
How to Port Forward The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game
When you are playing The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game
The network ports for The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game are as follows:
The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game that will show you the specific ports.
- The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game - PC
- The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game - Playstation 4
- The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game - Switch
- The LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game - Xbox One
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.