The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors has the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
Forward Ports for The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors
When you are playing The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors
The incoming connection ports for The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors are as follows:
The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors simply follow one of these links:
- The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors - Playstation 4
- The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors - Switch
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.