Ports Required for The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
The specific ports for The Texas Chain Saw Massacre are as follows:
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre - Xbox Series X
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Texas Chain Saw Massacre yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and The Texas Chain Saw Massacre simply follow one of these links:
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a survival game you simply need to stay alive. Some have waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. Many are horror based, supernatural, or post-apocalyptic. They generally focus on conserving resources such as ammo and health, and sometimes employ elements of stealth.
Port Forward The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
When you are playing The Texas Chain Saw Massacre you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.